Wednesday 13 March 2019

Autobiography

Autobiography
O loʻu igoa o Richard Tagiilima ma i le 10 tausaga.Malo o I was born at Starship Hospital in Auckland at 8:30pm. My two favourite colours are Blue and Red.Butter Chicken and Cookies and Cream ice cream are my favourite foods.My first memory is when I was three I couldn’t even blow a single candle.I am still living in the house where I was born.My mum’s name is Etueka, My dad's name is Mike and my brother’s name is Andy.I went to a samoan kindergarten.I really want to be a airplane pilot at an airport because I like visiting other countries especially samoa.The other job I really want to be is a Musician or an Actor because I am confident I might have life being a Actor or Musician.This is one of the memories that I’ll never forget I went Samoa and when I came back I was heading straight to the hospital because I had 5 boils on my right knee.I stayed at the hospital for a week.
Image result for Boil on right knee









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.