Wednesday 13 November 2019

The Start Of A New Beginning

I was walking down the beach and stumbled over what I thought was a rock. But then an identical rock was in front of me and it cracked. A Turtle came out and I realised that the rock was actually a Turtle egg. The Turtle tried to go into the ocean but rubbish blocked the way so I made a path for the Turtle to go through. I ran back to the other egg and it still didn’t hatch. So before it hatched I cleared it’s way through the rubbish but then it occured to me that I could just pick up all the rubbish. So the next day I grabbed a bag and headed to the beach. Once I got there I started to pick everything up and then I went to the other egg that hatched and picked up all the rubbish just in case there is another egg nearby. Once I finished picking up all the rubbish in my sight I went back to the unhatched egg. Then it started to crack and a very tiny Turtle emerged out the egg dropping little shards from the egg. It’s epic journey was only beginning. I was feeling resposible for the little moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.