Monday 11 November 2019

Time Traveller Writing

The Time Traveller


I was walking down the streets of London. Wondering what
to eat for lunch. Something caught my eye and it was clock.
I had a feeling i should buy it for 10£ so I bought it and on
the back it said “At the stroke of midnight press this red
button.” I thought it was some cuckoo clock and I really
wanted to see what it was. I saw a poster while I was
walking home and it said “DO NOT LITTER TO STOP
CLIMATE CHANGE.” That was on my head until midnight
and when it was midnight I pressed the red button as asked
and then i got sucked into the clock and then a voice asked
“What time should we travel to?” Then I reallised something
the clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space I can go all the back to the 20th century as know as
1-1-2000 so I Answered “The 1st January 2000.” And the
voice said “Sure” Then I was on the street. I asked a
stranger “What year is it?” They answered “2000 why?”
I answered “Just forgot.” I went to see that poster on the
wall I saw and it was not the so I made the same poster
from my memory and went to put it on the wall. And
somebody asked “What is climate change?” I answered
“Something very bad Something very bad.” I bought my
self a pie while I was thinking I might have just helped
the world…    The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.